GIA’s core competency is in the field of tourism and destination marketing.
Collectively with over 100 years of experience in assisting foreign destinations and their hospitality infrastructure, the GIA Team are professional and reliable partners in successfully developing contacts to the German-speaking countries of Central Europe (Germany, Switzerland, Austria) as well as in the neighboring BeNeLux region (Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxemburg) and in the Nordic Countries (Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland).
GIA provides following marketing services, including:
- Destination Marketing: key messages to get across
- Strategic Planning involving trade and PR/Social focuses
- Budget allocation, Representation contracting and management
- Product Development with Wholesalers and Incoming Agencies
- Sales Promotion through respective distribution channels
- Fam Tour Organization and Execution
- Affinity Marketing programs with non-tourism entities
- Fulfillment programs / consumer travel consultation response and outreach
- Public Relations strategy and execution, including social and influencer
- Consumer Promotions including consumer travel Shows
- Strategic Planning / Partnership Agreements
- Clear Reporting / ROI Overviews