Following the successful placement of tourism products, GIA works closely with its Tour Operator partners
to undertake targeted marketing programs. Here are some examples of succesful, executed programs directed to travel agents:
Tour Operator Flyer & Mailing
[Sample: Florida Keys & Meiers Weltreisen]
- Creation of a 4-page catalogue pull out of Florida Keys FIT properties
- Targeted mailing to 3,000 Meiers agencies in Duesseldorf / Cologne area
- Inclusion of Florida Keys Newsletter (produced by GIA)
"Destination of the Year"
[sample: Colorado and FlexTravel, CH]
- Product Development to include creation of new Colorado fly/drive itinerary and more FIT hotels
- Print run of catalogue: 50,000 pieces mailed regularly to 1,200 Swiss travel agents
- Inclusion of Colorado Destination information in TUI News sent to 800 Flex-affiliated agencies
- Poster creation: DIN 1 size poster printed and mailed to 800 TUI / Flex Travel Agencies
- Flyer Creation: 2-page Colorado product flyer sent to 800 TUI / Fley travel Agencies
- Prominent Catalogue presentation of Colorado; additional Colorado photography in catalogue
- Distribution of Colorado Reiseplaner at the leading Swiss consumer travel shows by Flex.
Tour Operator Promotion to Travel Agents
[Sample: Arizona and FTI]
- Creation of a mosaic Arizona poster including images from the entire state, print run: 500
- Creation of a 4-page Arizona flyer with FIT and fly/drive products; pertinent AZ travel information
- Mailing targeted to top 500 FTI booking agencies for long-haul in Feb, 2008.
- Bookings for Arizona up 40% for 2008 over 2007